Relief Childcare Practitioner
£8.75 per hour (Living Wage Foundation)
We have a vacancy for a highly experienced Childcare Practitioner at our nursery; based at the Priory Street Centre, located in York City Centre. The suitable candidate will be qualified to Level 2 or above with at least one years’ experience of working in a childcare setting.
We are looking for someone who will:
- be reliable, flexible, and able to work cooperatively with the whole staff team.
- demonstrate best practice, initiative and creativity, ensuring a high standard of quality childcare and education at all times.
- interact effectively with all the children through play, teaching and learning experiences.
- have experience in offering children opportunities and experiences to enhance their learning and development
- monitor children’s progress and track their development.
- work in positive partnership with nursery children, their families and outside agencies
For an informal discussion about the role before making an application and/or details on how to apply, please contact Lisa Egginton, Nursery Manager, on 01904 683822 or email email@example.com
To apply, please download and complete our application form below and send this to our HR department by email as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: HR, York CVS, 15 Priory Street, York, YO1 6ET.
Disclosure: This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
York CVS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We believe that all our children deserve a safe, happy and healthy life, we expect staff to share this commitment.