Relief Childcare Practitioner
£8.75 per hour (Living Wage Foundation)
We have a vacancy for a highly experienced Childcare Practitioner at our nursery; based at the Priory Street Centre, located in York City Centre. The suitable candidate will be qualified to Level 2 or above with at least one years’ experience of working in a childcare setting.
We are looking for someone who will:
- be reliable, flexible, and able to work cooperatively with the whole staff team.
- demonstrate best practice, initiative and creativity, ensuring a high standard of quality childcare and education at all times.
- interact effectively with all the children through play, teaching and learning experiences.
- have experience in offering children opportunities and experiences to enhance their learning and development
- monitor children’s progress and track their development.
- work in positive partnership with nursery children, their families and outside agencies
For an informal discussion about the role before making an application and/or details on how to apply, please contact Lisa Egginton, Nursery Manager, on 01904 683822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please download and complete our application form below and send this to our HR department by email as a Word document to email@example.com or by post to: HR, York CVS, 15 Priory Street, York, YO1 6ET.
Disclosure: This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
York CVS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We believe that all our children deserve a safe, happy and healthy life, we expect staff to share this commitment.
12.5 hours per week, £8.21 an hour
Based at York CVS, Priory Street Centre, 15 Priory Street, York, YO1 6ET
We are currently looking for an experienced Cleaner to join our friendly team on a part-time basis.
This role is 12.5 hours per week, working 5 days per week Monday – Friday 5.30am-8.00am or 6.00am-8.30am. We have a generous package including holiday entitlement of 30 days per annum (pro-rata) plus public holidays and access to the Simply Health scheme if you choose to join after 6 month service.
The successful person will be flexible, enthusiastic and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team. They will take on a range of cleaning tasks, be reliable and have regard for all relevant policies and procedures and safe usage of materials and equipment.
For further information please contact Matt Langhorn on 01904 621133 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: OPEN
Interview date: OPEN
York CVS is committed to safeguarding and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.