2018/19 Forums Calendar
The Forums Calendar for 2018/19 is now available:
Find below information that may be useful to all forum members and others. If you have any information you’d like to share, please contact Jon Roberts at email@example.com
- The creation of a new Mental Health Strategy for York is now under way. The copy is currently in DRAFT, it can viewed via the Healthwatch York Website
- Results from the York Older People’s Survey can be viewed here
- City of York Council’s Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2017 to 2022 is now available to view here
- Outpatient clinics have reopened at Bootham Park Hospital. Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust have provided details of this reopening of outpatient clinics from 8th February. You can read their statement here.
- York Local Safeguarding Children’s Board and NSPCC have launched a campaign to tackle child sexual exploitation. They have produced a range of It’s not OK – sexual abuse campaign posters. To order hard copies of the posters or wallet cards, contact Helen Westerman, NSPCC Campaigns Manager on 07870 164937.
- York Independent Living Scheme film – information about how the Independent Living Scheme is supporting people with long term conditions to get the support they need
- Speak Up resources addressing learning disabilities and hate crime
Events and activities
If you have an event or activity you would like to advertise here, please get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org