The Co-op Local Community Fund supports projects across the UK that our members care about. They want to help communities to come together, co-operate and have a positive impact on community wellbeing – physically and virtually.
If successful, the funding period will begin on 25th October 2020. Applications must be completed by midnight on 28 June 2020.
Your project must either:
- bring the community together to help those in need, providing access to life’s essentials such as community spaces, food and bereavement support
- support the mental and physical health of others through community wellbeing activities
- enable people to develop or share their skills to foster community spirit and build resilient communities for the future
Your project or event must also:
- take place in the UK or Isle of Man
- not have religious or political aims (although you can still apply if you’re a religious organisation)
- meet the Co-op’s values
- take place or will still be running after November 2021
- benefit your local community
Apply for the Co-op Local Community Fund: causes.coop.co.uk