A tailored, headache free payroll service
Managing your payroll and understanding the constantly evolving legislation is both time consuming and frustrating. At York CVS we offer a tailored payroll service to help you to focus your time on what you are good at. More than 50 sector organisations are already using this service.
What we offer
- Calculation of monthly pay, NI, tax
- Pensions auto enrolment calculations and administration
- Submitting monthly pay details to HMRC
- Providing detailed monthly reports on employees’ pay
- Preparing payslips and year end P60s
Managed by an experienced team for peace of mind
Our knowledgeable team’s expertise ensure the following happens:
- Any recent payroll changes are acted upon
- Assisting you and reducing the strain of auto enrolment set up
- Ensuring all newly eligible employees are correctly set up under auto enrolment with the relevant deductions processed
- Making sure submissions are made on time avoiding any unnecessary significant financial penalties
- You are claiming all relevant government incentives such as small employer tax relief and employment allowance
It’s very straightforward
What we need from you:
You supply us with the remuneration information for the pay period (including any changes that are required due to new starters, leavers, overtime payments etc) using our simple payroll forms.
What we process
We set up your new employees, making any necessary changes, and calculate gross pay, deductions and net pay before providing you with the payment information you will need for your employees and HMRC.
The reports and payslips provided at the end of each period are tailored to your requirements and will be emailed.
We will produce P60s to be distributed to your staff and we ensure that your year-end electronic submission to HMRC is made on time.
Prices available on request.
Find out more
If you’d like to discuss your requirements in more detail and how we might be able to help, please contact us on the details below.
Tel: 01904 621133
What people are saying…
Tracey Fielder and Julie Ennis
To get in touch email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 621133