Short application deadline: 5pm Thursday 25 June 2020
Grants of up to £50,000 for projects lasting between 3 and 6 months, are available for voluntary, community and social enterprise sector organisations, to help communities move towards recovery and renewal after the impact of the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic.
The Fund aims to give communities and civil society organisations ‘the space, resource and additional expertise to step back [from COVID-19] and ask questions, imagine alternatives and gather to shape the emerging future’.
The funding is to be used for communities to explore the following questions and then help shape what should be done next to support communities:
- What they want to keep doing because it is been working well.
- What they want to leave behind as they start thinking about moving into recovery and renewal.
- Any new ideas that will help when it comes to rebuilding and renewal.
The funding is for three different types of work (full details of each strand can be found on the NLCF website):
- Exploring new narratives, perspectives and community storytelling.
- Community foresight and public imagination.
- Investing in strong signals of transformation.
The funding can be used for: Staff salaries, Project activities, Engagement activities, Running costs and Equipment
How to apply
The application form and guidance notes are available from the National Lottery Community Fund website. The completed form should be submitted by email (email@example.com) before 5pm on Thursday 25 June 2020.
Free support for your organisation:
If your organisation needs support with applying for funding, please contact our Funding and Development Officer, Jane Granville on: firstname.lastname@example.org