We at Shopmobility York are looking for a person with a can do attitude to join our small but friendly team and help us to deliver the Shopmobility York Service
Aim of the Organisation:
York Shopmobility aims to promote independence, freedom of choice and equality of opportunity to people with limited mobility through providing equipment to enable easier access to shopping, business and leisure facilities within the town center.
- Assisting Shopmobility users
- Supporting Shopmobility staff
- Clerical duties & office procedures
- Assisting in fundraising and publicity as requested
- General equipment maintenance, cleaning mobility equipment/premises
- Give instruction to customers in the use of mobility equipment
- Delivery/ Collection of mobility equipment within the city center
• We are looking for a physically fit person with a can do attitude
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
• Good organisational skills and an eye for detail.
• An ability to work to deadlines.
• A strong commitment to equality of opportunity for all sections of the community and an understanding of disability equality.
Location: York City Center | Organisation: Shopmobility York
Salary: | Job type: Part time | Hours: 1-2 days per week (7 hours per day) + holiday/sickness cover by arrangement
Closing date: 31-08-2019
How to apply:
For further information about the post, please contact Joanne on (01904) 679222,or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Web link: Click here