An exciting opportunity for an innovative and creative individual to join Better Leeds Communities in a new organisational post.
Reporting to the CEO, the post holder will be accountable for the performance and progress of a minimum of 4 assigned projects at Better Leeds Communities.
• Plan, organise, schedule and monitor delivery of project outcomes to ensure effective, efficient and quality assured provisions; and produce robust, accurate and timely reports for internal use and for funders as required.
• Be accountable for, manage and monitor project budgets
• Develop and deliver Service Delivery Plans for assigned projects
• Maintain excellent relationships with internal projects and external agencies, representing assigned projects on behalf of Better Leeds Communities
• Develop excellent partnership working arrangements and referral routes both internally and externally.
• Provide Leadership and Management to staff, including recruitment, induction, supervision and support
• Keep up to date with recent changes to legislation, management practice, policies and procedures, QA systems and trends in the sector
• Use IT for statistical recording, record keeping and document production
• To manage and provide accurate and detailed project reporting on time and to a high standard to the CEO/ Board of Directors and funders as required.
This post is subject to a Basic DBS Check.
In return, we offer competitive salaries, 33 days leave (pro rata, inclusive of bank holidays) and a 5% employer contribution pension package.
Location: Leeds | Organisation: Better Leeds Communities
Salary: SCP 25 (£28,785) pro-rata, from 1st April 2019 | Job type: Part time | Hours: 29.6 hrs per week
5% Employers Pension Contribution
Closing date: 29-04-2019
How to apply:
For informal enquiries about the role please contact Taira Kayani CEO firstname.lastname@example.org For a full job pack please visit https://www.betterleeds.org.uk/about-blc/vacancies Please submit all applications via email to email@example.com Closing date: 9.00am Monday 29th April 2019 Interviews: Between 1st and 3rd May 2019
Web link: Click here