Would you like to support the South West Adult Mental Health Admin Team?
Volunteering activities may include:
• Meeting and greeting
• Informing the relevant team of service user/carer arrival for appointment
• Accompanying patients and families/ carers from the reception area to the clinic area
• Completing administrative tasks- photocopying (non-patient related documents), updating resources and information
• Providing Public Transport Information as required
• Supporting patients and carers before and after their appointments
• Encouraging patients and families/carers to use Patient Feedback mechanisms
• Keeping the waiting area tidy and well resourced
• Promote service user/carer involvement within the locality
We are looking for enthusiastic, empathic volunteers aged 18 and over to help our staff to enhance the service.
Supervision and essential training will be provided.
If successful volunteers will be subject to a DBS check being completed. Limited actual out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
Informal enquiries to: Helen Gallagher or Gill Barker on 01904 736112 or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Location: York and Surrounding Area | Organisation: Tees, Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
Salary: Voluntary | Job type: Part time | Hours: 2+
• Training • The opportunity to be a part of a multi-disciplinary team. • Making a contribution to the wellbeing of service users their carers and families
Closing date: 03-06-2019
How to apply:
Please visit the NHSjobs website, www.jobs.nhs.uk quoting reference number 346-208
Web link: Click here