Date and time: 27 February, 13:00 – 16:30
Location: Main Hall, Priory Street Centre
Join us for our Funding Fair to meet 10 local and national funders and discover what support and funding is available for your group or organisation.
The event will include two funding workshops with representatives from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation and the National Lottery Community Fund. Please indicate which workshop you would like to attend when completing the booking form.
14:00 – 14:30 – Workshop 1 – The National Lottery Community Fund with Ellen Cross, Funding Officer – North Yorkshire
15:00 – 15:30 – Workshop 2 – Joseph Rowntree Foundation and Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust with Helen Robinson, Community Grants Support Officer
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet our Funding and Development Officer, Jane Granville, to explore what support she can provide for your group or organisation.
Meet the Funders:
- Two Ridings Community Foundation
- Joseph Rowntree Foundation and Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust
- City of York Council Sport & Active Leisure
- The National Lottery Community Fund (booked 10 min slots)
- Hillards Charitable Trust
- Wharfedale Foundation
- City of York Council Ward Grants
- Key Fund
- GLL Community Foundation
- The National Lottery Heritage Fund
- York Common Good Trust
- The Peter Greenwood Memorial Trust
The full programme which includes details of all the funders is available to download here: Funding Fair Programme
If you would like to discuss your attendance at the Funding Fair, please contact Jane Granville on Jane.Granville@yorkcvs.org.uk.