Financial support for flood-damaged facilities
Emergency flood relief funding is being made available from Sport England’s Return to Play Fund to support community sports clubs and not-for-profit organisations to help restore flood-damaged facilities.
Who can apply?
Your organisation can apply if you’re:
- a public body such as a local authority, parish or town council, or education establishment (you’ll need to provide £:£ matched funding)
- a not-for-profit voluntary group or sports organisation
- a not-for-profit community club or organisation
- a registered charity
- a not-for-profit company
- a community interest company or other social enterprise
- a leisure operator operating a single site.
Visit North Yorkshire Sport’s website for application details and more information.