We’re looking for two new trustees to help us achieve our ambitions
All trustees need good judgement, the ability to think creatively and a willingness to speak their mind. If that’s you, please apply!
For the first vacancy, we’re looking for someone with experience of financial and/or budget management, ideally including experience of liaising with external auditors. Your experience could be in any sector. We’d like you to join our Resources Committee as well as serving on the board of trustees.
For the second vacancy, we are keen to hear from people who work or volunteer for a VCSO, especially if this will be your first trustee role.
If you want to know what it’s like to be a trustee at York CVS, email email@example.com and we’ll set up a call with our Chief Executive, Alison Semmence. Once you’re ready to apply, download the information pack and send us your application before the closing date of Wednesday 27 April 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Our over-arching aims are to:
- support voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations (VCSOs) active in York
- promote and celebrate volunteering
- reduce inequality through social action, and
- improve life in York.
Our priorities include:
- supporting VCSOs by providing information, advice, training, networking and representation
- promoting volunteering
- eliminating poverty in York
- tackling loneliness and encouraging a sense of community
- helping people stay well and feel well
- promoting equality, diversity and opportunities for all.