Yorkshire Energy Doctor CIC are running a free virtual energy training course to support you to become an Energy Ambassador for your community group or organisation.
Run over 3 sessions (1.5 hours per week), this fun and informative course aims to raise awareness of ways to save energy and how you can support others to reduce costs.You can learn about:
- Fuel poverty and energy efficiency in your area
- Doing an energy check around your home
- Energy suppliers and energy bills
- Top tips and support schemes for vulnerable groups
- Becoming part of a network of Community Energy Ambassadors
Please note that this is a 3-week course, 1.5 hours per week:
Monday 1 February, 1 – 2.30pm
Monday 8 February, 1 – 2.30pm
Monday 15 February, 1 – 2.30pm
The course is funded by Northern Gas Networks and is free to anyone who is based within their operating area (most of Yorkshire, Northern Cumbria and the North East of England).
Find out more and book online by clicking on the button below.