As well as joining a network of hundreds of local voluntary, community, and social enterprise (VCSE) sector organisations, becoming a member of York CVS also gives you access to:
- The latest VCSE training and voluntary sector forums;
- *Free room hire and hot desk facilities at the Priory Street Centre;
- Free funding alerts and guidance;
- Regular Members’ Update e-newsletters – providing you with the latest news and resources to help your VCSE organisation to thrive;
- A members’ only section on our website containing training videos, guidance documents and ‘how to’ guides (coming soon);
- Voting rights at our AGM to help shape the services we deliver in the future!
*This has been made possible thanks to funding from The National Lottery Community Fund.
York CVS advocates on behalf of our members and York’s VCSE sector as a whole. By engaging with our members and working in partnership, we aim to positively influence strategic decision making, challenge local issues and tackle inequalities. The more members York CVS has, the stronger the VCSE sector’s voice is within York!
Membership to York CVS is free and signing-up is easy. Just read our Membership Criteria and complete the online form below.