Following our Annual General Meeting in December 2020, we’ve made a few changes to our membership. We now ask voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector organisations who we work with to join us as Full Members, and we ask individuals, businesses and public sector organisations, who wish to be kept informed and involved in the work we do, to join us as Supporters.
What are the benefits of becoming a Full Member of York CVS?
As well as joining a network of hundreds of local voluntary, community, and social enterprise (VCSE) sector organisations, becoming a Full Member of York CVS also gives your organisation access to:
- The latest VCSE training and voluntary sector forums;
- Free funding alerts and guidance;
- Access to Members only training;
- Regular Members’ Update e-newsletters – providing you with the latest news and resources to help your VCSE organisation to thrive;
- A members’ only section on our website containing training videos, guidance documents and ‘how to’ guides (coming soon);
- Voting rights at our AGM to help shape the services we deliver in the future!
York CVS advocates on behalf of our members and York’s VCSE sector as a whole. By engaging with our members and working in partnership, we aim to positively influence strategic decision making, challenge local issues and tackle inequalities. The more members York CVS has, the stronger the VCSE sector’s voice is within York!
Membership to York CVS is free and signing-up is easy. Just read our York CVS Full Membership Criteria 2021 and complete the online form below.
Supporter of York CVS
If you are an individual, business or public sector organisation and you would like to be kept informed and involved in the work we do, please join us as a Supporter of York CVS.
What are the benefits of being a Supporter of York CVS?
You get a lot of the great benefits our full members receive, including:
- Regular Members’ Update with the latest news, resources and funding information;
- *Access to Members only training;
- Access to the Members only section on our website (coming soon) which includes recordings of all our training and resources;
- Invited to complete surveys and feedback about your experiences to help shape the work we do as an organisations.
The only thing Supporters of York CVS are unable to do is to vote at our AGM and access free room hire and hot desking facilities at the Priory Street Centre.
*Only available to individual Supporters of York CVS, not businesses or public sector organisations.
Get in touch:
If you have any questions about our membership or your membership application, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.