Wednesday 9 October 2019 | 17:30 (for a 18:00 start) – 19:30 | Main Hall, Priory Street Centre
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) provides an opportunity for us to get together with our members and interested parties for the formalities of an AGM but also to network, celebrate successes, discuss future plans and to hear from thought-provoking speakers. Of course, there will be cake too! If you haven’t already, please book online via our Eventbrite page.
Our guest speakers include:
- Carrie Deacon, Nesta – ‘People Helping People’ – Power Participation and Being Bolder’
- Steve Cinderby, Stockholm Environment Institute, University of York – ‘Community resilience, urbanisation issues (including green infrastructure and mobility) and their links to wellbeing’
- University of York Students’ Volunteering Stories Project
Important documents to read before the AGM:
- York CVS AGM 2019 – Agenda
- York CVS Trustees Annual Report and Accounts 2018-19
- York CVS AGM 2019 – Trustee Elections
Any Other Business:
If you would like to raise anything under the Any Other Business section of the Agenda during the AGM, please email email@example.com by Friday, 5 October 2019.
If you have any questions regarding our AGM or your attendance, please get in touch with Anna Boad, Communications and Engagement Officer.