Are you a voluntary organisation, charity, community group or social enterprise?
Free one to one expert advice sessions available!
VCSE organisation in need of advice? Help is at hand.
Expert Shahida Iqbal offers monthly fully funded advice sessions here at York CVS.
All aspects of setting up and running a VCSE organisation or group covered, including:
- How to start a voluntary organisation
- Understanding governing documents such as the constitution
- Role of trustees and the board
- Developing a plan for the future
- Funding sources and strategies
- What is the best legal structure for an organisation
- How to recruit trustees
- Working with volunteers
- Board development and evaluation
- Managing risk
What people are saying:
- Shahida provides an invaluable service to small and start up organisations that would struggle to meet the cost of advice otherwise.
- Very friendly session and great to know that there is help out there, thank you so much.
- I was seeking initial advice about my project idea. Shahida was highly professional while warm and patient giving very helpful tips and advice.
How to book a session:
Want to book, but too tricky for you to get to the Priory Street Centre? No problem. Just ask about booking a telephone advice session.
Director at Manar Associates
To book your slot, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07817649883