North Yorkshire Sport are inviting the views of community sports clubs and organisations who deliver sport and physical activity to complete their annual Sporting Context Survey.
They understand that it’s been a really hard year and the results from this survey will give them a picture of the health of club and community sport and helping to shape future resources and support. The insight gathered from last years survey resulted in North Yorkshire Sport:
• Delivering a series of webinars covering funding, mental health, targeting specific groups and much more!
• Creating new learning opportunities on the Yorkshire & Humber Learning Community www.yhlearning.co.uk
• Updated their web pages and developed new case studies enabling you to learn from our resources and best practice.
The survey should only take a maximum of 15 minutes to complete, and once completed your context will have the chance to win a prize from the following:
- £50 to the running of the club
- A free space on a UK Coaching safeguarding workshop X 5
- A free space on a of UK Coaching Mental Health workshop X 5
- A 3 hour mentor consultation
- A project prize fund- if your organisation is targeting a specific demographic
The survey will close on 31 January.
Please share this email with anyone you think would be interested! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Robin Lavin, Workforce Development Manager here.