Relief Childcare Practitioners
Relief Staff – Childcare Practitioners
£8.25 per hour (Living Wage Foundation)
Variable hours per week available
We are currently recruiting relief Childcare Practitioners at our nursery; based at the Priory Street Centre, located in York City Centre. The suitable candidate will be qualified to Level 3 or above.
We are looking for someone who will:
- be reliable, flexible, enthusiastic and committed to working cooperatively with the whole staff team.
- demonstrate best practice, initiative and creativity, ensuring a high standard of quality childcare and education at all times.
- interact effectively with all the children through play and learning experiences.
- work in positive partnership with nursery children, their families and outside agencies.
For further details and how to apply visit www.yorkcvs.org.uk/jobs
For an informal discussion about the roles available before making an application and/or details on how to apply, please contact Lisa Egginton, Nursery Manager or Lucy Hollins (Deputy Manager) on 01904 683822 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 28 April 2017
Customer Service Assistant - Conference Centre
Job Description: Customer Services Assistant (Conference Centre)
Salary: SCP 14-17 £16,217 to-£17,357 per annum pro rata
Hours: 16 hours per week
Location: York CVS, 15 Priory Street, York YO1 6ET
Reporting to: Deputy Centre Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
The Customer Services Assistant is responsible for delivering all conference activity to the highest standard. Contributing to the growth of the conference centre by delivering exceptional levels of service consistently and professionally.
As part of the customer facing team undertaking a key role in delivering the customer experience within the conference centre. The post holder will ensure all aspects of our customers’ needs are met and exceeded. Achieved by preparing refreshments, presenting the training rooms to a very high standard and engaging with our customers confidently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure our customers receive the best customer experience possible, meeting and exceeding the particular needs of the customer. This is to be achieved through preparing conference/training rooms to the specification of our customers, and providing audio/visual, I.T, hospitality and housekeeping support.
- To have thorough product knowledge to include room capacities in their various layouts, access, menu options, hospitality packages, security etc.
- Engage with our customers and colleagues at all levels and establish relationships in a confident and proficient manner. Be a visible presence and regularly check on customers at appropriate intervals to ensure their needs are met.
- Deliver refreshments and catering services utilising key hospitality skills. Be able to prepare and present food and beverage in a professional, hygienic and customer focused manner.
- Responsible for stock rotation, maintaining supplies and completing inventories, liaising with the Customer Services Assistant (Reception) as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring the facilities are presented to all users in a clean, safe and well-maintained condition both internally and externally. Continuously maintain environment to a high standard, working proactively to complete tasks. This includes checking and maintaining rooms, toilet facilities, exterior, equipment, resources and inventory on a regular basis to maintain standards at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness levels of the kitchen environment compliant to HACCP and COSHH legislation.
- Assist with the security of the CVS buildings as required.
- Cover reception as and when required including to cover for holidays, periods of absence and busy periods as necessary. Convey an impeccable telephone manner and represent CVS in the best possible light.
Closing date: 18 April 2017
Interviews: W/C 24 April 2017