£8.25 per hour (Living Wage Foundation)
30 hours per week (with some overtime)
We have a permanent vacancy for a highly experienced Childcare Practitioner at our nursery; based at the Priory Street Centre, located in York City Centre. The suitable candidate will be qualified to Level 3 or above, with at least two years’ experience in an early years setting.
We are looking for someone who will:
- be reliable, flexible, and able to work cooperatively with the whole staff team.
- demonstrate best practice, initiative and creativity, ensuring a high standard of quality childcare and education at all times.
- interact effectively with all the children through play, teaching and learning experiences.
- have experience in offering children opportunities and experiences to enhance their learning and development
- monitor children’s progress and track their development.
- work in positive partnership with nursery children, their families and outside agencies.
For an informal discussion about the role before making an application and/or details on how to apply, please contact Lisa Egginton, Nursery Manager, on 01904 683822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 24 March 2017
Interviews: W/C 27 March 2017