The Forum for Mental Health exists:
- To ensure that voluntary, community and social enterprise sector organisations in York have a collective voice on mental health matters and, where appropriate, input on relevant matters.
- To nominate VCS representatives to represent the Forum, including on the relevant Health and Wellbeing Partnership Board Structures. In this case, specifically, the Mental Health and Learning Disability Partnership Board.
- To act as a reference group for representation of the views of the Forum at multi agency bodies;
- To contribute towards the development of policy, practice and relevant strategic agendas;
- To promote the contribution made by and facilitate the co-ordination of the VCS in mental health matters;
- To provide a forum where best practice can be identified and shared;
- To update members on developments in both mental health matters and other relevant issues – both nationally and locally.
Tuesday 21 March 10am-12pm at the Priory Street Centre, 15 Priory Street, York, YO1 6ET.
Please contact us to book your place!
For more information about the forum contact Sarah Birkett or Jonathan Roberts, Forum Support Officers on email@example.com or 01904 621133.