A tailored, headache free payroll service
Managing your payroll and understanding the constantly evolving legislation is both time consuming and frustrating. At York CVS we offer a tailored payroll service to help you to focus your time on what you are good at. More than 65 sector organisations are already using this service.
What we offer
- Calculation of monthly pay, NI, tax
- Payments to employees and HMRC by BACS
- Work place pensions calculations and administration
- Submitting monthly pay details to HMRC
- Providing detailed monthly reports on employees’ pay
- Preparing payslips and year end P60s
We know what we’re doing
Our experienced team makes sure that:
- Any recent payroll changes are dealt with
- Assisting you with pension set up and ensuring all newly eligible employees are correctly set up under pensions auto enrolment with the relevant deductions processed
- Making sure HMRC submissions are made on time, avoiding unnecessary financial penalties
- You claim all relevant government incentives, such as small employer tax relief and employment allowance.
It’s very straightforward
What we need from you:
You supply us with the remuneration information for the pay period (including any changes that are required due to new starters, leavers, overtime payments etc) using our simple payroll forms.
What we process
- We set up your new employees, making any necessary changes, and calculate gross pay, deductions and net pay.
- We calculate pension deductions and submit the data direct to your pension provider.
- If you use our Standard Service, we will provide you with the information to pay your staff and HMRC.
- If you use our Payroll Plus Service, we will pay both your staff and HMRC on your behalf.
At the end of each period we provide you with payment reports and your staff with payslips
We will produce P60s to be distributed to your staff and we ensure that your year-end electronic submission to HMRC is made on time.
Click here for our pricing structure.
We’re ready to help
Contact us on the details below to discuss how our tailored payroll service might help you:
Tel: 01904 621133
Tracey Fielder and Julie Ennis
To get in touch email: email@example.com or call 01904 621133