Volunteers enable a lot of valuable work to take place in the city; work that otherwise wouldn’t happen.
York CVS works with more than 300 organisations to support them in finding the right volunteers. We can help you to:
- Recruit the right volunteers.
- Promote your volunteer opportunities (and your organisation).
- Provide training for your staff and volunteer managers.
- Provide help and advice on developing new volunteer roles.
- Develop, amend or implement volunteering policies and procedures.
- Link to the local volunteering community.
- Network with similar organisations.
If you want to become a volunteer or want to find out what volunteering opportunities are available, visit the Volunteering York website. Volunteering York gets more than 3,000 enquiries each year from people who are looking to volunteer.