Opportunity for a volunteer administrator with York Mind
York Mind provides recovery-focused mental health services in York and the surrounding area.
It is looking to recruit a volunteer to support the Advocacy Service (based in Tang Hall Community Centre) with administrative tasks.
The role involves providing administrative support for half day/week (Monday-Wednesday).
You need to be over 18 and reliable.
Do you have:
- good IT and typing skills;
- experience of word processing including Word and Excel;
- good organisational skills;
- ability to work as part of a team;
- good communication skills;
- a professional approach?
You would put those skills to use for these tasks:
- making up files;
- collating course materials and maintaining course files;
- typing and distributing minutes of meetings;
- inputting information on the data base;
- to attend meetings and take notes;
- photocopying and filing;
- archiving files;
- assisting with other routine admin tasks as necessary.
If you are interested, the person to contact is Diane Benson, York Mind's Volunteer Manager:
Tel: 01904 643364.