Am I eligible to be a member?
Click the link above to go through our application process. Here you will be guided through the criteria for becomming a member. You can also consult our criteria guidelines here.
Why become a member?
There are numerous benefits to being a member of York CVS, including:
- discount on HR and payroll services
- the ability to promote your news and events via our networks of contacts, including blog articles, updates on our newsletter and posting jobs and events to our website
- discount on room hire at the Priory Street Centre
- the ability to vote at our AGM
- discount on training and selected events.
York CVS advocates on behalf of our members and the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector (VCSE) as a whole, both regionally and nationally. By engaging with our members via our forums, events and digital feedback forms, we do our best to understand the challenges that the sector faces, and work to address these.
The more members York CVS has, the stronger the VCSE sector is in providing its voice for the most vulnerable people in York.
Do I have to pay anything?
No. Membership to York CVS is free.
Where do I go to sign up?
Chief Executive, York CVS
At York CVS we strive to always work on behalf of our members. As well as all of the varied services and events that we run, we also believe that it is our role to advocate on behalf of voluntary organisations in York. The more members we have, the stronger the sector’s voice will be.